CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We only collect your personal information that is needed for the account registration procedure or when you fill up the registration form on the Site. Upon registering and using our services, you voluntarily submit the information that we gathered for us to serve you better.
Your personal identification details are used to process your order of the products, customize your profile information, internal usage with legal requirements, update your status of online shopping on our site and also to update our latest news of updates/changes, newsletter, promotions and events. We use this information in the aggregate to generate statistics and other usages. We share this information anonymously with you, other end users, and other third parties.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
DISCLOSURES REQUIRE BY LAW
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe in good faith that applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. By contract, these companies are prohibited from using this information for their marketing purposes, or from sharing this information with anyone other than Ohhsome.
One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and zip code details is to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. We may also disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
TERMS OF SERVICE
USER CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE
You own all of the content and information you post on Ohhsome. In addition, for content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Ohhsome (“IP License”).
WITH REFERENCE OF CONTESTS
Ohhsome reserves the right to decide the outcome and results of any Ohhsome contests, campaigns, and promotions that you may join. All results announced are final, and no dispute whatsoever will be entertained.
- harasses, threatens, embarrasses or causes distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon any other person,
- includes sexually explicit images or other content that is offensive or harmful to minors,
- includes any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful material, including but not limited to material based on a person’s race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement or other such affiliation,
- impersonates any person or the appearance or voice of any person, utilizes a false name or identity or a name or identity that you are not entitled or authorized to use,
- contains any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation,
- contravenes any application law or government regulation,
- violates any operating rule, regulation, procedure, policy or guideline of Ohhsome as published on the Ohhsom website.
- may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, trade secret, patent, publicity right, or privacy right, distributes software or other content in violation of any license agreement.